What are the Construction, Design
& Management Regulations?
The Construction Design & Management (CDM) Regulations are the specific set of regulations for managing health and safety in construction projects.
CDM regulations apply to all building and construction work and includes new build, demolition, refurbishment, extensions, conversions, repair and maintenance.
How can Harcon Solutions support your Projects and wider business?
We are well-placed to provide competent advice and assistance to all the duty holders under the Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations. Since April 2015, new and more onerous legal duties have been placed on the following duty holders involved in construction projects:
- Principal Designers
- Principal Contractors
- Contractors and Designers working for Domestic Clients
We can offer a wide variety of services to suit your
Projects requirements, including the following:
- Advice and assistance for all CDM duty holders
- Advice about Health and Safety competence of appointees
- Advice on the adequacy of Pre-Construction information
- Advising clients about adequacy of Construction Phase Plans and safety management arrangements
- Preparation of Construction Phase Plans
- Assistance to Designers for design risk management and assessment
- Assistance with preparation of Health and Safety files
- Review of CDM duty holders’ Health and Safety standards
- General Health and Safety advice and guidance
Why choose Harcon Solutions?
- All of our CDM consultants are Chartered Safety Practitioners (CMIOSH), and recognised by the Association of Project Safety.
- Our service is tailor-made to meet the needs of your business; ensuring that you benefit from our knowledge and experience.
- We have demonstrable experience of delivering against our Client requirements.
Learn more about our competence and expertise.
If you’re a CDM duty holder and would like to learn more about our organisational capability and how we can support your organisation please get in touch with us today.