What are the benefits of implementing a management system that meets an internationally recognised standard?
Quality Management System (QMS)
ISO 9001 is an internationally recognised Quality Management System (QMS) standard that can benefit organisations of varying sizes and complexities. Designed to be a powerful business improvement tool, ISO 9001 Quality Management certification can help you to:
- Continually improve, streamline operations and reduce costs
- Win more business and compete in tenders
- Satisfy more customers
- Be more resilient and build a sustainable business
- Show you have strong corporate governance
- Work effectively with stakeholders and your supply chain
Environmental Management System (EMS)
ISO 14001 improves environmental performance within organisations of varying sizes and complexities.
Whether you’re developing or enhancing your environmental management system (EMS), ISO 14001:2015 certification can deliver more than just regulatory compliance and the ability to meet supplier requirements.
ISO 14001 helps organisations of all sizes across all sectors make their day-to-day operations more sustainable. Sustainability can ultimately save money, improve brand reputation, engage employees and build resilience against uncertainty as well as the ability to rapidly adapt to change.
Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&SMS)
ISO 45001 is an internationally recognised Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&SMS) standard that can beneﬁt organisations of varying sizes and complexities.
Some of the benefits of ISO 45001:2018 are:
- Improved corporate image and credibility among stakeholders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public
- Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management
- Ensuring health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
- Ensuring legislative awareness and compliance
- Minimisation of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls
- Reducing accident and incident rates by reducing or eliminating workplace hazards
- Improving the incident investigation process Increasing employee motivation through the provision of a safer workplace and participation process
In addition to Systems development, implementation and enhancement we also have the competence and capability to undertake audits against the latest ISO 9001 Quality, 14001 Environment, ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001 standards as well as other recognised Safety Management System requirements such as HSG65.
Plan. Do. Check. Act.
The “plan, do, check, act,” cycle is a technique that is commonly used by organisations to make improvements in processes and methods while constantly evaluating the results. Constant evaluation of processes and methods ensures your company is always taking
steps to improve the efficiency of its operations and services that you offer your clients.
How can Harcon Solutions support you?
- At Harcon Solutions, we provide effective and practical management systems that will help your business to achieve ISO certification.
- We have demonstrable experience and capability in the development and implementation of Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems that meet internationally recognised ISO standards.
- Our Management Systems that can be implemented and certified as a standalone, our an Integrated Management System using our latest innovative Compliance software we’ll give you the tools you need to efficiently and effectively manage your organisational requirements.
- We are highly experienced and will expertly guide you through the complete certification process. All of our people are professionally qualified Lead Auditors and recognised Practitioners of the Chartered Quality Institute.